Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Home Teachers


I love this picture. It embodies everything I love about these two fine men. Last Sunday Russ was hurrying off to hometeach when McKay said, wait Dad I want to come with you, let me get changed real quick. In a jiffy he was down in his Sunday best with his scriptures in hand. A second later he came running back in saying, "I'm on lesson so I need to get my visual aid", he was going to use the lesson he had been taught in primary that day. It's fun to see McKay growing up in his Dad's footsteps. Lately he's been asking if he can go early to church and go to Dad's priesthood meetings, he even went and visiting a neighboring ward last week to help his Dad. It's great to see the great home-teaching duo at their finest. I sure love these two great men.

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's fun seeing pictures of your cute family. Look at my blog. I tagged you.